Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Do I ever have a dream that is not strange? Open for interpretation.

I think that I was living in a great multistory house beside a river, there was an island of sorts near by. It was black outside and the air was neither cool nor warm. It was pleasant and dry, I went into the river specifically to swim with my dolphin. The dolphin swam by my side and around me playfully in the water. Every once in a while it would go off by itself for a bit. I swam up stream against a slight current but it was not difficult and I had no fear of the water or anything in it. The water was black and I could not see anything in it, I felt my dolphin brush by my legs and it felt as real as if I were awake. It is a feeling I have felt before although I cannot remember when. Perhaps when I was a child and swimming in the ocean. I swam through a few big waves before reaching the tiny island, when I got there it was as if there was no shoreline, I had to lift myself up onto it. Everything was black, I could see nothing but I could hear the water, I could feel the ground beneath me and I knew there were many people there. I called for my dolphin so that I could show the others. I was very proud of my dolphin, and he made a brief appearance, but did not come too close. This part is funny and I am almost embarrassed to admit how uncreative my subconscious is. My dolphins name was flipper. Feel free to laugh.
Then there was the brightest golden light that I have ever seen. So bright, like looking into the sun, but it was easy on the eyes. A golden beautiful light that encompassed everything. Illuminating, even the air light. I think that There were a lot of people there and I got the impression that they were having a gathering of some sort but I could not determine what. I don't remember swimming back to the river but I found myself on the shore again. I wanted to find someone and show them my dolphin. It was a black night again, but the water was crystal clear and pristine. I looked down and I saw my dolphin chasing some type of small water creature, I don't know if he wanted to eat it or if it was just for food. There was a woman in a row boat with some other people, I think that she was fishing, she was annoyed by my dolphin, for scaring the fish. I wanted to go in the water to be with him, I may have been afraid that someone was going to hurt him. Then I looked into the water and I saw him trying to kick a crocodiles butt. He didn't seem to be getting hurt. I still wanted to go in the water. Suddenly it was like there was a cliff over the water, and I had to climb down a ladder to get into the water. I could see a giant crocodile at the end of the ladder but still I wasn't afraid. I descended a bit but kept my distance from the gator. Then the gator jumped up and grabbed my leg, it didn't hurt so I assumed it only caught my pants. I was about to unsnap them and take them off but I woke up before I could do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

My interpretation:

You had a dream in which you lacked all imagination and creativity. So much so that you called your dolphin Flipper. Sad, so sad.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home