Sunday, February 20, 2011

I feel dirty



So my loving grandmother bought Emily this doll for xmas. The box and website said waterproof and enjoy in the tub. I dissagreed as much a I could as I figured the cute hair would be a gonner, but it swore hair could be redone even can be blow dryed. I got Emily to put off getting her in the tub but today was the day there was no talking her out of it. After a long hour soak with the kid I get her dryed off and going and head to take care of the toys in the tub. As I pick up this "WATER PROOF" baby it has gained about 10 pounds while in the tub. I had noticed as getting baby undressed there was a small hole in her private area which were a little more developed than needed for a baby doll. Yes it appears that once you let your child play with this doll in the water you as the parent get to let it all out by pushing its tummy letting it pee. All day I have been getting water out of this damn doll. I should note that the hair came back great. water proof it sure as hell is not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Blaze had an inexpensive doll that he carried around and bathed with for years.It was completely waterproof, it's hair soon had dreadlocks though. Ahhh memories...

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home