Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am surprisingly blogging on here today about something positive. I just wanted to express how much I truly love my boyfriend. We just recently found out I was pregnant. And I must say at first he was taken aback. Shocked. Nervous. But he has really proven himself this last month so much! Here are some things that I have noticed immediate improvment on his part:
He has started working much more to increase his income
He has also started to pitch in buying me groceries each week
He has opened a bank account
He has been a lot more attentive to me (ex: Do you need more water? How are you feeling?)
He has opened the line of communication between his family and I
And he will be moving in next month with me to save some more money and create a tighter bond between us.

He is amazing man and I couldn't have asked or deserved a better one.

5 Comments:

Blogger babydragon said...

Congrats !!!! There will be lots of cute little ones to hold once we move.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

That's wonderful Cleo! I am so happy for you. Your baby is going to be gorgeous just like you.

8:55 AM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

Thanks both of you! I am pretty excited about it myself!

P.S. Baby dragon! I did not know you were on here too! Yay!

1:49 PM  
Blogger babydragon said...

Yup I have been on here since it started but I don't write very often. And now I'm sorta joint god over this blog. I promised my mom to keep it going. Thank goodness for the help of her peps cuz otherwise nothing would be posted.

2:41 PM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

So glad you are carrying on one of your mom's legacies so to speak.
=)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home