Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Not The Only One

So it seems that even after you spend a year potty training as a parent you still get to ask every time before you leave anywhere do you need to pee?? Which is followed by a huge huff and puff throwing a fit and every once and awhile I get yelled at. Of course if i dont ask you get 5 mins down the road in the voice in the back says "i have to pee". So once you get them in the bath room by telling them PLEASE JUST TRY. then you have to ask Did you go? and the fight starts all over again. I really thought it was just me. Not every kid could be so aginst going to the bath room. Nope its every kid. Went out the other night and as were leaving I drag Em in to JUST TRY. and what do I hear. A whole room of moms telling there little girls. I dont care if you don't need to go. Then as im washing my hand they all start asking "did you go" "okay wash your hand" "yes you have to wash your hand even if you didn't go" It was an odd music to my ears to know all parents suffer as much as i do. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Do you need to pee?
Did you wipe good?
Did you wash your hands?
Did you turn the lights out?
Did you shut the door?
Did you make sure the dog/cat was out before you shut the door?
Did you brush your teeth?
Did you brush your teeth WELL?
Did you put on clean underwear?
Did you use soap?
Did you use shampoo?
Did you rinse?
Did you put the car in park?
......
Trust me - it never ends.......

12:54 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

P.S. And don't forget one of my all time favorites:
Did you use protection?

12:56 PM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

So many things to look forward too!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home