Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Okay, so I hope I have this right. I just type into this Post box, and it will appear, with a date, I am assuming. The universe is pretty unbelievable to me at this point in life. I figure in about 2 years I might have some sense of perspective again, but right now? I am not sure what sort of dream/nightmare world is mine. Sometimes it's very sweet and lovely, and others it is gray and lonely. Last night, my good friend's son (18) was in a car accident with some friends. He wasn't driving (he lost his license prior). His best friend was killed and the other 2 boys seriously injured, and 2 girls and friend's son, all minor injuries. Horrible way to learn a lesson, he is having a very hard time handling it as is my friend. I cried with her on the phone today and wondered, for the umpteenth zillionth time in the past five months, what the heck the universe needs me to focus on and learn, so I can move into a happier time. I am ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home