Thursday, January 29, 2004

More Baby Stuff

She is due on May 16 and being a poor unwed but loved college student and mother she is accepting all gifts. Wants me to post her registry to the blog and I just might. Oh well that is as exciting as my day gets. April would not allow the doctor to actually tell her the sex but he did write it down on paper for great grandma. PAper is now sealed in envelope waiting for mailing. Unfortunately the doctor did slip a couple of times and besides I already know its a girl, so why would I worry. You get very strange looks when you tell the doctor you know its a girl because you spoke to her in the dream. I gues it is a little weird but at least they can talk at 2 which make them far more interesting dream companions.
Sweet Dreams everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home