Wednesday, January 28, 2004

If I remember correctly it was doing floors for you that I learned to tile. Which sister is getting older and is preggers? Julie?
You should post more pictures to the blog you can even sell your stuff here it will take html. Considering putting up a few items myself. We always like seeing pictures of your pottery. Dona has as much pf it as I do and she makes more money you might even get her to buy some. Bathtub surround in the downstairs bath?

Day was fairly uneventful, yelled at one customer. It was kind of cool he was driving too fast and didn't code in at the gate properly, I took a short cut through a corridor and cut him off at the pass. Stopped my little golf cart right in front of his car and made him stop while I yelled at him. They act like it is such an inconvenience to code every car at the gate and yet they don't want me to let unauthorized people near their storage. They don't seem to understand that they can't have it both ways. In order for security to be effective everybody has to foolow the rules. I realize the bar stays up for 10 seconds and they get impatient, but get a grip for gods sake. Also a a few people with dirty diapers this week. Who in their right mind throws dirty diapers on the grounds of a storage facility, out their car windows or anywhere else but the trash. Thats why God made ziplocks so you don't have to smell them on the way home. Its tacky. Not to mention being a bio hazard. Corpus Christi has such possibilities but the residents seem to delight in throwing as much trash as possible on the streets. It doesn't make sense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home