Thursday, January 29, 2004

Yes, Julie, is preggers with her sweeeeetie new husband, an internet 'find', and they are deliriously happy after eighteen months of marriage. My light in the darkness. Sue, my other sister had a mastectomy a year or so ago, and is having chemo/radiation, and will not be getting pregnant anymore in her lifetime. Yes, you learned to tile on our floors and I watched and learned, then consulted with Les as I did my first job (the showroom floor- link below) This is the main downstairs bathroom yes, where they tiled to drywall originally (idiots). I have replaced the rotten drywall and falling-off-tile with wonderboard and doing a Southwesternish style design with 2x2 buttercream and wisteria (cream and purple) tile. I will post some pics of other stuff as I shoot new things I make (too rare these days). Love your nostalgia stories, the pony at five is precious. The nasty diapers though, yuck, I get po'd when ppl leave cigarette butts on my 'parking lot'. On Mondays there are at least 15 cars usually for Charley's class, so it really is like a parking lot. Trying to organize the driveway to indicate where people should park......it's interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home