Friday, February 27, 2004

Okay, so I mildly panicked yesterday morning. Lawyer called and brought up the subject of money. Oops, I owe him more than $500 and he has bills to pay too.... So....I was kind of freaking out, just kind of...thinking about all the bills and the trip to China I intend to make in June, and income etc....but, I went to Xiaoping and Junya's new house they bought in Gilbert...a gorgeous $215,000 home. They are CHOCK FULL of imported clay tools from China and I took home a SMALL DENT worth about $1000 and they said I can pay them over time....with a discount, so I can make money too. COOL TOOLS! Also clay work, mini teapots, necklaces, etc...SO FUN. I am a trader now, already sold a couple things. So, while at their home, I called Paradise Valley Community College to sign up for the 2-week trip in June, thinking they wanted their five hundred dollar deposit (have ONE card, no interest til aug, 500 max)...and that it was going to cost $2260. Well, good news- they had room (I am 7 of 10), the deposit isn't due until april 3, and the entire trip is $1961 (!). I am GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home