Sunday, April 25, 2004

I am here, you will never lose me!

Did I share that I decided I am already that weird pottery lady at the end of the street? I ought to fit right in with the witches in the woods eventually...where have I been? I have been having the most WONDERFUL week! Cleaned all week long for this workshop here this weekend...NAKED RAKU...and what a wonderful workshop it has been! (Today too)...the Flemish artist is Wally Asselberghs, I will post his site next... Naked Raku is the pottery, not the people, but very fun anyway! Wally is staying with me (no-kid weekend, worked out well)...and he is laid back and charming... People came in from Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Texas and around Arizona. And, to top it off...I met these people last week, at karaoke, who encouraged me to come see this group (duo, with lots of electronic help), who does a lot of Santana and invites guests up a lot....so I went Friday and sang with them, and then again last night...sang Michelle Branch Game of Love and got such a WONDERFUL response...WOW! Bigtime fun and ego boost for Mishy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home