Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Love and sex education for a 7 year old girl

The visit is officially over as of 7 something in the am when I watched him walk through the metal detector. I had just helped him to unclasp his gold bracelet a moment earlier and a vague memory came back to me of him once clasping a gold bracelet around my small wrist. I had stolen a long glance at his hands and I marveled at how similar they were to my own. So there he went and I wonder when it is that I might see him again. I think that I know him a little better now than I did before. Mostly I learned that there was not that much that I didn't know. He's no enigma. Just a person afraid to love or be really close to another human being. Perhaps it was best that he stayed away. I am so thankful that I am capable of love. I am open and honest if anything. Try to be at least, some times I may fall short but no one is perfect. I love him as he is. We had a fun visit, he was quite taken with Kelly II. They enjoyed one another's company, I liked watching the two of them hold hands. I will visit Kansas with the entire clan this summer. My nephew has captured my heart, we are going to be great friends. I am excited about this. On a totally unrelated subject I'm considering starting Lindy's STD\Contraceptive education (is 7 too young?) She knows the facts of life. Where babies come from, how they get there, menstrual cycle and such. She thinks that sex is pretty hilarious. She actually asked me why anyone would do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home