Friday, May 14, 2004

It's all Brandy's fault!

This standing up for myself and trying to get some help around here sure is difficult. It is so much easier to just be miserable but being a bitch is kind of fun and I must admit that my confidence level has increased tremendously. Kelly is freaking out because he is not used to seeing this side of me and I hope that his love for me will not change. Like Brandy said though it would cost too much to replace me and he is El cheapo so he'll probably stick around. I caught him smiling at me today and that sure was a beautiful moment. I didn't even want to be around myself lately because I had been in such a miserable funk. Kelly stayed with Ranger and Kelly II today while I spent eight hours getting the last of my loan officer training. He kept talking about how much attention Ranger needed and that it was hard for him to do anything. I felt like welcoming him to my existence. He will get it eventually. My man is kind of slow but it will sink in hopefully. This morning Kelly said that I have an over inflated opinion of my own writing. He was trying to irritate me. I said, "Wait a minute!" I went and grabbed a pad of paper and told him that he was giving me great stuff to write about. That was sort of over the top but he got my drift. I love this man but I have truly created a monster. I have allowed him to control every aspect of my entire existence and have not bothered to have a life of my own. It's all Brandy's fault! I'm sure Kelly will start to blame her soon. I'll tell Kelly that it was one of his self help books that changed my life. He will love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home