Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Lydia Is A Wuss

Dona... About lesson number one. Why is that anyway? You do something once and it is forever your job. What is that about? I don't understand it and probably never will. With Kelly I think it is a matter of him living under the false pretense that I have absolutely no other purpose in life than to be his nanny, housekeeper, cook, secretary, maid, property manager, personal shopper,and errand girl. Some of these things make sense others do not. Some of these things I do because I enjoy doing them and others only because they are somehow construed as my job. I am trying to start delegating these tasks because I am realizing more and more how overwhelmed I am. This is a task in itself and so far I have not had much luck. The children are improving. The large child in the mans body is not. I am trying to start small. Kelly informed me that Ms. Iris (beautiful princess kitty) needed to be fed. I asked him to please feed her if he notices that she is out of food (this hardly takes more time than telling me her bowl is empty). I was expecting that this one would be easy enough. Of course nothing is ever easy with my hard headed man. He said no that the children and animals are my responsibility. When I asked why that was he said it was because that is all he could get me to do around here. Of course I waited until the next time he requested that I do something non child or animal related and I said, not my job! Then of course I did it anyway because I'm a wuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home