Monday, May 10, 2004

Self Help

New system could be worse. I always like what I am comfortable with but sometimes change is good. I am committing myself to self improvement and not caring what anyone thinks of me. I am in control of my own emotions. What a concept. I have been reading one of Kelly's many self improvement books. He kept suggesting them and I would just laugh and say something like, "Well if they didn't work on you!" So are you living each day or are you living the same day over and over again? So today I am going to be spontaneous. Maybe I should clean something, that's spontaneous right? Oh no, I'm caring about the opinion of others (that is approval seeking). A big no no. I fail. Oh no that's a negative statement about myself. Okay so I am making fun of concepts that are apparently beyond me. So I like riding my emotional rollercoasters. At least I am rarely bored. I am going to stand up for myself more often (and that's not even in the book). I think that I am going to wake up at 5am each day that Kelly is here and run in the morning. If Ranger roo wakes up while I'm gone then Daddy can handle it. At least I will get some time alone and my ass might not look like jello. Brandy you are right blogger spell check stinks. They do not even have the word jello!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home