Monday, June 28, 2004

**********************

I'm looking forward to Thursday afternoon with you people if that is still a go. Please let me know. A very late happy birthday April. I am very sorry about your kitty Melisa. I am partial to black cats. My very first cat was solid black, I had her since I was 16 but earlier this year when I moved to this evil neighborhood she disappeared. I miss her very much. It is my little girls birthday tomorrow. She is my oldest and the child that is so far most like myself. Tomorrow I will spend an hour with her at the Creative Learning Institute learning how to work the computer program that we are going to use to help her reading skills. She will open a gift and eat Key lime pie and be Queen for a day. She is already a princess everyday. On Saturday she will have a swimming party which she has invited several friends too. These parties are getting a little out of hand. I never had any really special birthday parties growing up, feeling some how deprived I make up for this by indulging my children. We stuffed 30 goody bags tonight with items of course chosen by the birthday girl. Ring Pops, Fruit roll ups that you can tattoo your tongue with, Lucas-a mini lemon and salt shaker, and a balloon horn thing that makes a horrid sound. I've decided that I'm not going to write about my last week because I don't really want to go there yet. It is definitely the reason that my blogs have been scarce. I promise myself that I will write atleast one paragraph a day for at least seven consecutive days. I promise myself I will do something nice for myself each day like what I do not know. Today I bought myself a new bathing suit that I did not need. Tomorrow I will try my best to get eight hours sleep or at least seven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home