Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Happy Birthday Melisa!~

I feel old today. The nice thing that I did for myself was rub a pumice stone on my feet. I feel like my mother. I use to watch her do this very same thing and I would think to myself what the heck is that woman doing. Now I know. Lindy enjoyed her microscope all day long. She found an assortment of interesting specimens to examine. I feel like a piece of silly putty. You can press me on newspaper, you can stretch me, you can roll me into a ball and bounce me on the ground. When your done you can keep me in a little plastic egg. I picked up Katy's magic eight ball and asked it if I would ever have a life again and it said,"that it cannot be determined now." Well thanks a whole bunch you crappy eightball toy. That wasn't the answer I was looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home