Sunday, July 11, 2004

Gotta love family

I am in Omaha, with my family, visiting with three of my kids. Our visit has been all that I hoped...A bunch of us drove down to Arkansas to visit my youngest sister with her new baby Cameron, who is 2 months old now. That was an adventure... Niece Beca, here in Omaha is 19 with a ten month old angel baby, she is doing a really good job mothering...but my sister Sue does a LOT to help (besides housing, feeding and supporting them both), so I have been thinking a lot of Brandy, April and Emily...and relating...what a lot of work! My girls have had a blast with the babies and witnessed the work involved (seeing their 19 yo cousin with an almost toddler and babysitting for her was an eye opener)... We have bunches of video and pictures and will be happy to share some when I get home. Here is one of us girls in mom's living room... That is me, mom, Leesie, Beca and Lexy on the floor and Aliya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home