Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hello Doris!!!

Welcome, Doris, to the wild, wacky, wonderful, and wise world of we wicked women. Okay - those are just things we all aspire to. Doris, we haven't chatted in a while, but I know you well enough to expect you to regale us with tales of your life. (No pressure - we would be happy with a "Hello!" from you.)
I have tried all week to blog my day at the zoo with Darrel Sunday, but every time I start, I get too damned depressed to finish. I'll get to it one of these days, but not tonight, as I happen to know Brandy is working on a sad and touching blog and I'm not sure I could take 2 sad blogs on the same night.
I have all 3 of the dreaded demons this weekend, so I'm apt to get drunk Sunday night, which generally means a lengthy and senseless blog.
Now - everyone say I great big "Hi!" to Doris! 1...2...3...HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home