Friday, September 10, 2004

Shame on me

So sorry I did not keep my blog sisters updated. We are leaving this a.m. for Tishomingo, OK, on the OK/TX border. My sister and her boyfriend work for and live on the National Wildlife Refuge there. We are a bit peeved at my sis's beau right now (for a variety of reasons I won't go into right now) so we are not real enthused about the trip at the moment. However, we made these plans months ago, so I am going to try to wipe all negative thoughts from my brain on the 4-1/2 hour trip there. I going to "think upon" enjoying all the nature we'll be seeing/experiencing. Spending tomorrow on the lake on their boat.
I am adopting Lydia's flowers as my own, as I AM the Faerie Queene!
I have NO social skills - had them when I was younger, don't give a damn now that I'm older.
Have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home