Monday, October 18, 2004

And she rises from the grave....

Brandy has only chastised me once for my lack of blogging, but I feel it coming my way again soon, so this is my attempt to fend it off. I won't moan and complain about my lack of good health lately - just suffice it to say that I'm upright, mobile, and semi-human once again. However, Darrel came down with the same thing and I took him to the doctor last Tuesday, two days before we were supposed to leave on our trip to Tennessee. He is still not well. We were going to go anyway, but one of the new calves got sick on Wednesday and would have died by the time we got home if we hadn't stayed home to doctor him. He is well. (Perhaps Darrel and I should take a dose of what we gave the calf???)
So, now our trip is planned for this week. Will be leaving on Wednesday, provided Darrel feels well enough by then and neither of the other 2 calves gets sick between then and now. (This is worse than having children!)
Was happy to hear from Doris and her rainy night in Kentucky sounded divine to me!! Lydia - do we need to send out a search and rescue party for you?
April and Missy Em were in the vicinity this weekend, but stayed away due to the germ infestation in my house. Can't say that I blame them, but I would have loved to have gotten my hands on Emmy for a while! (Sorry April - once you have kids you take back seat. That's just the way it is.)
I can't say that I have much new to report, as I'll I've done since I got back from Connecticut is read books and sleep. And sleep and read books. Life could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home