Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Mishmania

I am a bit loopy here these days. Had a mediation conference with my sooooooon-to-be-ex, his lawyer, my lawyer(and the mediator), and we actually came up with a binding financial agreement (!!!) I am in shock, and happy about the results, but a bit scared shitless about handling it all....when I am in the right part of the loop I am extremely confident and calm about it, but I tend to zoom around and get kinda unfocused and unsure of priorities too... Basically, they are giving me the chance to keep the house. I will have increase my income by at least 500-800/month to do that...but I have a few months before that happens... And things are coming up soon to get some of that going already.... In fact, long-term care that Steffin has is going to pay me for taking care of him, we just found out this morning...so that was good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home