Wednesday, November 24, 2004

More modest clothing

Veil & Cap Headcoverings
I have to admit I have always wanted a wimple and the nurse one is pretty cool too. Some days I like weird head coverings and all who know me know that I love my cape with the big fuzzy furry hood. But the idea of being forced to wear one by God just doesn't wash, this is a man made thing, it is the same with all the modest clothing crap these are rules of man not of God and don't tell they were written by been inspired by God because I firmly believe large portions of the bible particularly the portions where women are abused and held back are written by men inspired by, greed, and power not God. Kind of like the republican party of today.

To me the Garden of Eden shows how the very first sin was that of shame and yet that is one sin that man has seen fit to propigate throughout history. I want to wear what I want when I want and not be ogled or molested by boys who pretend to be men but have no control over themselves or their desires. I think there are drugs now for this and creative cutting would work also.

But beyond my disagreements with the idea behind these modesty policies this ste still offers some great head covering incl. adorable bonnets. They also have a nice selection of crocheted items, handsewn aprons and other clothing. all at incredibly reasonable prices for custom tailored stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home