Thursday, December 16, 2004

When I get old I am going to hang w/Dona and Brandy

Been cleaning my studio like a maniac here, now I just want to go out and MESS IT ALL UP!!! Today, it's glazing day, will finish glazing all possible bisque-ware and load up the gas kiln to fire tomorrow and have a 'kiln opening' on Saturday at the studio open house. Also, went through my bisque-ware at Kim's shop (lots of piles o' stuff cause I demo when I teach over there) and gathered up a bunch of low-fire ware, big bowls and plates mostly, and I figure whatever I don't decorate special for gifts...I can glaze fire for the show too... Steffin has been challenging my artisitic capabilities and asking me to create custom pretties for his family and friends, such as horse head, pig and unicorn carvings and paintings, and for his buddy JP, who is a die-hard Kiss fan (and never hears the end of it from his co-workers in the biz)...he wants me to paint Kiss onto a plate...we got some printout pics of them and I'm going to attempt it, I think it might be kinda fun. I am really jazzed about the studio being all clean and organized and have been advertising workshops and this holiday open house like crazy. I feel like I'm on an energy 'high', guess I better take advantage of it while it's here.

Oh, and yes, you are a goddess to me, you know that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home