Friday, March 18, 2005

All I can say it what are you suppossed Christians afraid of?

iWon News: "WASHINGTON (AP) - Working against the clock, House lawmakers tried to prevent doctors in Florida from removing the feeding tube Friday from a severely brain-damaged woman.

In a two-pronged approach, a House committee was issuing congressional subpoenas to stop doctors from disconnecting the tube, while an attorney for the parents of the woman, Terri Schiavo, said he would ask a federal judge in Tampa to block the removal and review the actions of state courts."

I don't understand this at all. The woman has no brain function, no life. I would not want to live this way, so let me makes this a completely public announcement, not that my parents would ever be so cruel or selfish to keep me alive this way. Don't do this to me. I do not want to be a vegetable. I think people become vegetables after their souls have already moved on. Thats why they don't wake up you stupid selfish people who call yourself Christians and support keeping this woman alive.

If you believe in God and heaven can't you understand that being in heaven has got to be better than where this woman has lived for the last decade.

I know her parents are in pain but for God's sake let go and Let God as the saying goes. I commend her husband for diligently seeking her release in the face of national insanity.

And as for Congress and the various Shrubs involved, you have no right to be involved in our lives much less our deaths. To prolong the suffering and cost and lack of closure for the family is incredibly cruel so get the hell out of our lives and our deaths.

God has better plans for this woman than a feeding tube. Let this woman go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home