Sunday, March 20, 2005

Lydia played by Salma Hayek

I braved a storm to go to the book store by myself last night. I drank a large french vanilla coffee, even though we have plenty of wonderful coffee at home. The little blonde girl that made my caffeinated beverage was incredibly cheerful and perky and I had to restrain myself from asking her what the hell she was taking. I want some of that stuff. She complimented my see through mesh shirt that I just won't give up even though what there is to see through to isn't that grand anymore. She totally earned her dollar tip. Been trying to leave the house for hours now. Finally just decided to blog. I'm a heathen I didn't go to church today. I'm nursing Ranger on the sly. Kelly insists that Ranger only nurse at night now. He is under the mistaken impression that I am trying to wean him. The funky Aids benefit sounds like a fun time for a good cause. If I get an attack of creativity I will donate some of my beaded artistry for the silent auction. Unfortunately my creative attacks are often thwarted by my mothering duties. I need to find something that requires no concentration what so ever. Don't know what that would be. Cristal can talk on the phone,cook, paint and take care of three children at the same time. God I love that woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home