Wednesday, July 27, 2005

How to avoid buying your wife a new car.

How to avoid buying your wife a new car or at least delay it for a very long time. This is a hoot! My truck while it does have the essentials like door handles and wheels lacks those niceties such as airconditioning (spent almost 800 dollars getting ripped off by repair men and it still doesn't work) and power steering. Ever tried to park a big hunk of metal without power steering? It ain't pretty. My husband asks me if i would like to start driving his truck. I say sure! The reason being is because he wants to get himself a little truck so that he'll get better gas mileage. Sounds great but wait! There's a catch.... I can only drive it while he's at work because he wants and needs to drive the big truck while he's at home. I won't be able to drive the smaller one because all the kids won't fit. Which means he will now have 2 vehicles and I will have my same crappy not really dependable any more truck. Haven't fixed the power steering yet because Kelly wants MR. Aryan brotherhood to do it. A) he's not a mechanic, and B) the obvious he's a slimeball. I'm not exxagerating while seemingly a nice guy he is wanted by the law. No joke, I prefer to have minimal contact. This is funny stuff. I used to know a good mechanic but he fell in lust with me and started dropping by the house unexpected. Nice as I am and as much as I love men in general, I had to tell him to get lost. Kelly wouldn't do it, he still thought it was a good idea to let him work on our vehicles. Hey people give me a break, I haven't used the blog to bitch about Kelly in atleast a couple of weeks. That's progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home