Saturday, September 17, 2005

Amsterdam and Tulips and things that rhyme with depressed

I do not have the testicles to take B's route to New York. Kelly would probably divorce me if I bought a ticket to New York for a trip without him. Here's the plan. I'm going to start out telling him that it will be a trip to Amsterdam to see the tulips, art etc. Poor Kelly will be picturing Cristal and I getting high in some cafe, and before you know it he will be enthusiatically supporting the whole NY idea. That is how it went in my fantasy anyway. Really Kelly has no problem with me having an adventure as long as I get someone else to watch the kids and get a job to pay for it. He's very understanding about all of that. If I could spend a thousand dollars without him being absolutely evil to me the A/C in my truck would be fixed by now. I would have a couch in our family room instead of a 30 plus year old uncomfortable nasty loveseat that was a hand me down from his mother. I might also be concerned that I would lose credit card priviliges, I have already lost the right to to have a checkbook. (For misplacing my checkbook in the house) Maybe NY is just a fantasy created so that I'll have something to look forward to. I am afraid of my husband because he has all the power and I have none. Boo hoo. He says that when he finishes the two houses he is working on he will give me some time for myself but I seem to remember hearing something like that before. We talked and he said that I should make a list of things for him to do and I have before and I will again but I can't help but to think that this will be a waste of my time. As it has been inthe past.I have been changing diapers since 1996, it's been almost a decade.
Things that rhyme with depressed

DEPRESSED
STRESSED
REPRESSED
MESSED
LESS
TEST
CONFESS
INFEST
REST
PEST
GUEST
I need a drink. I need a drink. I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home