Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I can see dead people... um I mean faeries.

This afternoon I picked Blaze up for school and he was taking his time walking from the truck to the house so like any inpatient adult, I left him in the front yard and went inside ahead of him. It hadn't been three minutes when he bounded inside announcing his find. He found a four leaf clover! How lucky! I praised him for his sharp eyes and told him that good things were sure to follow. It was the first genuine four leaf clover that I had ever seen. One leaf was smaller than the other. I spent hours looking for four leave clovers as a child. Never found a one. Of course I soon joined him in the hunt and it wasn't long before I found my own four leaf clover. I gave it to Kelly because I figured that his luck could use more help than mine. Blaze continued searching and found another one. I searched later by myself and found another one also. I was pretty stoked. I researched four leaf clovers on the net and I found out the following. If you find a 4-leaf clover you will be able to see faeries, recognize witches, and detect evil spirits! I recognized Kelly's ex-wife today must be working already.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home