Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lydia Should get Cable internet & Buy this book or I should buy it for her

Book reccomendation of the week:

If I had to pick just one book that everybody should read it would have to be

"Illusions, The adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" And of Course the all important
Messiah's Handbook" Both written by Richard Bach - Best thing he ever did. One and bridge across forever are the seuels to Illusions but aren't as good.

Illusions is a very simple idea and resonates in my mind as absolute truth in so many ways. A very comforting view of God the Universe and Everything and our place in it.
Rips to shreds such biblical myths as "Do unto others as they would you would have done unto you". I live by this book or try to sometimes I fail spectacularly. But I very rarely kill bigs on my windshield and they don't bite me hardly at all so something has to be working.

If you are interested in buying this short wonderful book - Click below

Illusions by Richard Bach

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I ordered the book.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mishy said...

I love this book, have read it once or twice, might be time for another...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home