Sunday, June 11, 2006

Russell Crowe is a good lay.

I hope B starts that adult blog soon. Last night I dreamt that I was doing it in a public park with Russell Crowe. Had no idea I was even attracted to Russell Crowe, but based upon my experience with him last night, I would definately say that I have the hots for him. It was pretty spectacular until the part where my drunk sister in law walked by with her girlfriends and started scolding me for cheating on Kelly. I thought for sure she would let it slide seeing how it was Russell and all but she didn't care. Well then we just told her we were just pretending, to play a joke on her and she seemed to buy that. Which seemed to confirm what I've been suspecting all along, the woman is not all that bright. After that I went to France but did not really enjoy the experience because I didn't realize I was dreaming and spent the whole time buying all you people stupid souvenirs. I got this really great book with photos of trees in it for B. If you didn't know this already B, you really appreciate old trees. Or at least the dream Lydia thinks that you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home