Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer is my favorite season and I have no idea why, as I do not particularly care for the heat. I feel good today. I feel like I could get the worst news possible and still smile. I've ditched the pills and decided to ride this hormonal wave wherever it takes me. I'm drinking a glass of wine, full of lots of antioxidants or so I've read. Nothing particulary eventful to report, though I do feel as if I am on the verge of some great thing. What that great thing might be I do not know. It could possibly be revealed to me with my next glass of fermented grapes. (Or not)

His snake the fake

You know his snake

The one he calls Wizard

Is really a lizard

He cut off his legs with some scissors

Wow, that could possibly be the greatest thing I have ever written. I could turn it into a childrens book. Kind of gory though and I would surely draw lots of death threats from animal rights activists. Who would illustrate it? Surely not Cristal, she is busy making lots of money selling houses and has no time for such frivolity as art. Speaking of art, my Lindy girl is going to paint a mural on the shed in the backyard as a summer project. I can't wait to see what she does. I 'm not going to give her any guidance on this one. I want to see what she does with it. I'm in the mood to do a collage. I could expand the drunk blogging thing into a drunk art project, but can I really be trusted with art supplies in my affected state? It may start to rain and the next thing you know I could begin peeling off all my clothes painting flowers on my bosom and running naked down SPID. I can hear myself now, but officer I thought I was dreaming.
At the moment I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Feeling rather thankful at the moment. Was about to compile a list of all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for but then I suddenly remembered that I had grapes in the refridgerator. Now if only I had some handsome man to peel and feed them to me. Need to work on my visualization techniques.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home