Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cosmetics: Makeup and Cosmetics by Mary Kay

Oh NO We've been Mary Kay'd

Yes Victoria occasionally even I wear makeup have to keep those witchy warts hidden somehow. Recently we tried Mary K for the first time in decades and strangely enough I like it. I reccomend the timewise 3 in 1 and the moisturizer. It doesn't even make me break out which if you know me is amazing. The cleaner reminds me of the original phisoderm. USed to love that stuff can't find it anymore. Anyways this stuff is great and much more reasonably priced than I feared going in.

So anyway if you are going to buy it anyway - you should buy it here and if youwant to go into business for yourself you can do that here also.

The Satin Hands set (Makes a great gift) was the big favorite at our party and I nkow you aren't really supposed to but I use it on my face and it works great there too, still doesn't make me break out.

Cosmetics: Makeup and Cosmetics by Mary Kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home