Saturday, July 22, 2006

STAIN

This is going to be one of those posts where i just start writing and stop when my time is up. There is a reason trhat they call it stain. Orange Goop is my friend, my hands are clean and as an added bonus they are nice and soft. Do they have this stuff scented with the Body Shop's fuzzy peach. Almost as nice as the Mary Kay Satin hands. Well woke up and stained two peices of old (not old enough to be worth anything just old enough to look a littlle shabby) Mexican furniture. Feelin pretty proud of myself, hey it doesn't take much. Damn Cristal, sent me a link to her my space. Now I don't get the my space thing, must be a younger generation think. Now I sort of get the connecting with other singles thing but if you aren't single then whats the point? I just don't know. Maybe I just don't feel like sharing that much with the world. Yes as your reading this you are probably thinking to yourself. Isn't this the same girl/woman that gives highly intimate details of every aspect of her life on this blog? Well yeah,but I'm not entirely convinced that we have such a wide audience. Maybe EP will start her own Myspace so that she can gain worshippers. EP has finally embraced her Elf Princess identity. She's been aware that she was a princess for years and that is why she gets so disgusted when she is not worsheipped properly but that is a whole other blog. Back to the damn Cristal. Well when I realized that you could look up people. I satrted randomly or not so randomly typing in names. Kind of like when I first discovered google and googled my own name. Well eventually I googled the name of first husband also known as victim number one. I blame Cristal for this. I accept no responsibility for my own actions. I know how out of character for me. If it is possible that someone could not change at all over the course of 10 years I would say that this is the case with him. Although he has grown a bit handsomer and I still find him quite attractive.
Well I was in a really inspired realm there for a moment until the Dragon commanded me to meet in a dungeon and my Java no worky so I had to waste an hour of my life on that. Where was I? Eric Joyal and I have 15 minutes of designated blog time. Since it only took me five to whip out the preceeding linguistical genius. I'm going to state for the record just in case I ever lied about it to myself or to others that the reason I left him was because I was just running from myself. Does that make sense I don't know. I was just a kid. It may not have had anything to do with him specifically. Although I really seriously have to question wahy any one would want to be with me at that time. I mean what redeeming qualities did I really have. I was kind of cute and sort of sweet in a very low self esteem kind of way but really I was just a pretty screwed up hurting girl that wasn't very capable of loving. Missed him for a while for a great long while, and don't think of him often. Mostly when I think of him I smile, I think kind thoughts and send positive vibes his way. Sometimes I dream about one of the last days we spent together. We rode our bikes around the area that we lived in Germany. We road on dirt roads near fields. It was an incredible golden sunny day. I wish him well. I hope that some day he will experience God. Didn't find anyone else that I cared to sneek a peek on Retardo Space.
Now would I particularly appreciate if Kelly was looking up old flames on my space. Well what I don't know won't hurt me. Times up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home