Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jerks

I accept your apology, I said. Even though he really didn't apologize or even comprehend that what he did was wrong. He has these little mini temper tantrum explosions, outbursts at me every day. sometimes it's for something that I've actually done or failed to do but mostly it's for some imaginary wrong and his need to blame someone for something and I'm here and I guess I am an easy target. I would have been perfectly willing to blissed out tonight but nah, happiness is not allowed around here. If he's miserable everyone needs to join his party and if you dont get with the program he'll force you to sign up. Ranger came down stairs and he had a blopop in his mouth. Apparently he convinced someone to get the bag of candy from on top of the refrigerator for him. I took it away and scolded him he began to cry and Kelly asked what was going on. Next thing I know he is in my face yelling at me at the top of his lungs for allowing candy inside the house. This was the very same man that was doling out the sugar up until a few days ago when he saw the dentist bill. Some A-hole came in to the store today and got all pissed cause I didn't jump quick enough for him and didn't get fired for it. Can't believe I even batted an eyelash. I guess I reserve the right to treat me like shit for those that I adore. I guess he has forgotten who I am. The person that is in love with him. I wonder how long he would be able to take it. If I was on his ass 24 seven pointing out his flaws, making sure that I informed him of every moment that he was less than perfect. I wonder what is wrong with me that I actually find this acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home