Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another Dream

I was sitting outside in my grandmothers dirt yard (my fathers mother, the one who passed and who I regularly have talk to in my dreams even though we never had any relationship to speak of while she lived) I was waiting there for the men who were going to pimp my ride, no actually they were just installing new carpet and replacing assorted broken things on the Yukon, which apparently in my dreams I still own. They got there an inconsequential man and another man who was young and handsome and lighthaired. I greeted him and he immediately got to work ripping the old moldy carpet out and then, suddenly he was no longer working on the truck but a small room somewhere that I do not know. I watched him work diligently and as he worked I noticed that his eyes were teary and that as he worked he occassionally wiped a tear from his eye. I looked at him wanting to invite him to talk to me but at the same time really wanting him to get the job done. He looked up at me and I said, have you had a bad day? Then he walked over to me and we held eachother and he was warm and in my arms and it was strangely the a very unsexual thing. (Which might have been a little disappointing) As I am holding him I look across the dirt lot and I see about every single man I've ever been involved with in a camper together apparently they are taking a trip and when they see me holding young sad hired boy they start laughing their asses off and I have no idea why. I did not get the joke. When the crying boy finally spoke he said that his girlfriend left him for his friend, and my great consolation to him was to inform him that this did not mean that she liked him morer whatever that means. The end and those men never stopped laughing. Open for interpretation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home