Monday, October 30, 2006

From the drafts pile/Blogs that don't always make sense.

Excuse me for my absence but one of my other less interesting personalities has had control of my veritable wheel for quite some time. This personality seems to be much more industrious than myself so it surprises me that they did not write. It is probably because they are so damn considerate and do not like to torment people with the minute details of my rather repetitive ground hog day like existence. Let me assure you though all of that is about to change. Not quite sure how but I sense that it is coming and I am just going to go with it. Does these sound like the ramblings of an insane individual? I am in the mood for change. My mate surprises me, he has expressed interest in leaving the area in due time. Due time being in the unfortunate event that his father passes and while I look forward to a new adventure I do not look forward to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home