Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Book Freak is leaving our last email out.

Probably because by this time I had figured out that he was definately messing with me. Did some amature net detective work and callled him by his first name. Here it is, i think it is the best of the lot.


Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 20:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:
"Lydia Nolen"
Subject:
Re: Response to your question for eBay item #5578768455 - PMS LADY WILL PERS...
To:
JGS2323@aol.com



Lydia says that unfortunately she was not born with a
filter from cerebellum to mouth or fingers in this
instance. It would be prudent of you not to hire her
as she is not really in need of a paying gig (although
it might be nice). She would probably lack the
motivation required to satisfactorily complete the
tasks that she would be assigned. I also tend to refer
to myself in the third person, and how sane is that
really? Jason, you are quite the detective! From the
minuscule amount of fiction that you were presented
with,you were able to correctly deduce that I have an
anger management problem and that I have a real flair
for sarcasm! You are a virtual Sherlock Holmes. You
might be surprised to learn that my anger management
problem is that I do not express my anger enough. Do
you think that my repressed anger might be manifesting
itself in my writing? Now there's a thought for me to
ponder.
~Princess Hausfrau
---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home