Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Blazer Man

The Blazy boy is 9 years old today. He is spending the month with his Daddy. They just arrived home from their trip to Alabama so I imagine they will be calling me when they wake up. I dreamt about buying a piano so I have a feeling that one will make it's way into the new casa. In my dream I was in a wherehouse filled with old piano's. I looked at many and Kelly said that I should get whatever one I like. This is how I knew that I was dreaming. I am so glad that Blaze is going to the fine art school, I do not know if he ever would have expressed an interest in playing the piano otherwise. A piano would go quite perfectly in the front room of the new house. I had intended to make this the kids stay the hell out room but as of now I am invisioning my son playing the piano there. I can see that the no kids thing is not going to work. Maybe we can squeeze the piano in to the family room. We did a walk through the house before we signed off on the paperwork and I wasn't walking through I passed the time by starting to peel the 4 layers of wallpaper off the dining room. I think that there is some nice oak paneling underneath all that crap. I'm hoping I can save it. I know most people just paint over it but I really like real wood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Happy Birthday Blaze!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home