Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Car shopping

Okay, so my daughter's car is giving us headaches and we are shopping for another. I had her email a few people from craigslist with a generic letter-

She copied ten people who had cars for sale. Here is one response that blew my mind a bit-

****

Initial email-
hi wondering if you still have your car?

if you do, i was wondering if you were the only owner? and if not how many has it had?

and what part of town are you in?
*****
Response-
you mailed 10 people so i don,t know who you are asking a question
*****
Mishy-We were asking all the same question...do you still have the car for sale? If so, how many owners, and what part of town are you in?
*****
Asshole-run carfax
*****
Mishy-Okay.... but that does not answer if you have the car and what part of town you are in.
*****
Asshole-you are a time waster not a serious buyer. I alm noot wasting my time
*****
Mishy-and you are rude and unhelpful, I will buy from someone who wants to sell their car
Thanks for nothing

Sheeeeeesh, some people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

That is sad and strangely funny.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home