Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lydia! Come Back!

Lydia,
I really really love you and miss you. You are the most wonderfullest human in the world. YOu are beautiful and kind and sweet and silly and funny. Please come back. You don't even have to make me presents if you don't want to. I mean, if you want to then that's okay, but you don't have to. But a bracelet to match my necklace would be lovely. But you don't have to. Unless you want to.

Besides, my mother totally neglects me now to spend all day staring at the computer in hopes you will send her some lame message. At least if you were here she would get out of that desk chair and I might get some attention.

Please hurry back. Before the turkey comes (whatever that means, but Mom says that is when you are coming and she says she may go insane if it's that long and she is insane enough as it is and if she gets any more insane I may not even get fed), PLEASE!

Love,
Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

I love you Bean, and I willtalk to that Mommy of yours about giving you more attention. Thank you for sharing her with me.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home