Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trix

Silly rabbit tempers are for grown men.
I threw a royal baby fit this morning, I overreacted, I was unreasonable, and very emotional. Virtually in Kelly's presence the new set of flunky's ripped off the wallpaper border in our kitchen. Kelly called and nonchalantly mentioned that the wallpaper border was gone in the kitchen. Of course if he would have preempted this little horrific bit of news for me with I know you liked that border and we'll put the same thing back up, or even Honey I'm really sorry but those idiots got a bit ahead of themselves I may have accepted this news a little less dramaticly. I was livid, I yelled at him over the phone. Things such as I loved that border! Did you tell them to do that?!! Why did they do that! I don't even want to live in that fucking house now! I yelled, and screamed like a baby.
I have calmed down by now and have even managed to find the exact same pattern on ebay at a bargain price. I admit I over reacted. I deserve to get pissed every once in awhile.

I am a silly sentimental girl, I admit I am I am.

It's stupid really, I walked into this trashed out house and said to myself this feels right. I looked at the rabbits in the kitchen and I thought of Lindy. One of my earliest memories is of standing next to Lindy in my grandmothers dirt yard holding a baby rabbit in the palm of my hand. I am not ready to let go of her yet. I will cling to threads of memory, I will weave them into a blanket. I wil snuggle up with it on a cold day. I will drag it around like Linus. I know it is tattered and a torn and a faded form of what it once was but, I am not letting it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home