Monday, November 26, 2007

International Ying Day

Today was my dearheart's birthday, which she tried to enforce a No Celebrating rule on, but since when have I ever followed any rules?

In my effort to keep the party animal inside her alive, she was to receive the following today:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000U87P14?smid=A3O2NT3Q8S31Y7&tag=nextag-kitchen-20&linkCode=asn

AND:

http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=213016

Along with a $30.00 gift certificate to have the margarita glasses engraved, so they match the ones she and I have here in Kansas. (It keeps me from toting them back and forth when traveling!)
However, I'm an ass and forgot about the holiday, so your gifts should arrive tomorrow, Missy Ying. So..........Happy Birthday regardless of what you thought you could make me not do! I've loved you through all the birthdays over the millenium!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

For me? You shouldn't have!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

Really? Tell me if you feel that way when you're sucking down margaritas in them!
I would have also sent you a bottle of our favorite, but didn't think it would make it through the mail.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home