Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eva Longoria and Micheal Vick

No the title has nothing to do with the actual blog. Just trying to drum up a larger reader base!

More dreaming

I got up in the middle of the night to go to the liquor store but when I got there I decided that I needed nothing. A young man gave me his card, I looked at it and put it in my pocket. Then for some reason I was giving the boy a ride somewhere in a very bad part of the city. Not recognizably this city. Some other darker larger city. Maybe not in the US. We are driving down streets looking for something, I hear my name called by a child, it sounds like Justin or Aramanna. I try yo turn around and go back but I cannot find where it was coming from. My window is rolled down, I am driving in the Yukon. We pass a club and some guys come out they say something unintelligible. Then one of them throws something int o the car it hits my face. I pick the unknown object up and cannot decide if I am going to run him down or throw it back. I hesitate to do both. The guy that throws it disappears just as I have got up the nerve to throw it back. I end up throwing it at 2 men that come out of the club holding a toddler. I apologize, it is getting later and later in the evening. I tell the young man who I am riding with that I cannot take him home, he needs to find his own way. I have to get home before 5:00, that is when Kelly leaves for work. Then we park the car and he walks off towards a group of partying people. I see Julie and her kids leaving a carnival, I ask them for help finding my car. They do not seem to want to help me. I am in a large open park near some kind of government building, a large library maybe. I do not know. I walk up concrete stairs and a man takes my hand, not forcefully; lovingly. I have never seen this man before. He is has dark features and is handsome. I pull away from him slowly, not really wanting to pull away but because that 9is what you do when a strange man approaches you. The sun is coming up I still cannot find my car and then it occurs to me that I don't even own the Yukon anymore so I start looking for the van, and I immediately find it. Recognizing it by the stickers on the back. It is off some how, a fuzzy copy of what it should be. This is the part when I normally realize that I am dreaming but oddly this time I have decided differently. I decide that I must be dead, I fly as I usually do in dreams over the park. Bouncing from structure to structure until I decide that this place could not be beautiful enough to be heaven so I must be dreaming. I then decided to go find the handsome man so I could go have sex with him. I touched him for a moment and then he was gone and when I woke up I was very dissatisfied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home