Monday, November 12, 2007

Wants and needs/ Want to cheat on your wife?


Lil Kel is learning the difference between wants and needs in first grade social studies. I've had a shit day with the kids and I would like a dirty Martini with green olives. That is a definate want. I wouldn't call it a need, I am not going to die or become ill if I don't have one tonight or ever for that matter.


Brandy claims that we have 1500 or so readers but I somehow find that doubtful. If there are any men out there that are married to an impossible bitch and would like to get some loving on the side. I have a full proof plan for how you can do this and get away with it. This will work especially well if you have a drinking problem or drink enough for your wife or girlfriend to become slightly annoyed. AA is your answer!You can claim to go to meetings and if you don't show up no one is going to ruin your alibi. You can create fake new friends and you won't even have to identify them (wouldn't want to blow their anonymity). Just try not to doll yourself up too much before you go out that may raise a little suspicion. But if you do want to get dressed up a bit, and she happens to notice,just get all offended and say, "What's wrong I can't dress well to feel good about myself!" Of course this will probably only work if your wife is relatively dense.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

You know you are sexist. This same ploy can be played in reverse. Or join a bowling league. Or a book club. Of course, we are too smart to do something so stupid when we can let them be stupid and take away their money. Idiots!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Darling Yang, bowling league wouldn't work. Guys that think your wife is hot would rat you out in a moment if they thought they could get in her pants. The whole thing about joining AA is that it is an unverifiable alibi, no one can prove or disprove whether you were there or not. Me sexist?
Maybe, we are the superior beings after all.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

Ying,
You must remember that I have my "good 'ole country boy" husband as reference. He is so gullible...er, trusting that the bowling league was actually used on him by a previous wife. Poor schmuck, er... I mean loving, trusting, loyal soul!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home