Friday, November 09, 2007

Lydia's Zensational Philosophy

Today I am practicing Lydia's approach to life. I'm determined it's going to be a good day. I refuse to even start listing the things I have to get done. I am just going to start down the list and tackle them one at a time until my list has disappeared.
Besides, this weekend is the last time I have to go away for 4 weeks and I'm doing the dance of hermit joy over that fact. We are going to pick up two does Darrel bought months ago but we have been waiting until they are bred to go get them. It feels like I've been in my pick up going somewhere for months. Oh - I have!
I miss Lydia more than ever now. You would think having her for a little while would appease me, but it has only made it worse.
My son-in-law is going to Afghanistan and that sucks. My heart breaks for my grandkids. They adore their Dad and won't take this well.
I have stopped taking Chantix and stopped smoking. I had lost all the weight I planned on losing, but am sure I put some back on while Lydia was here. We ate great food that's bad for you. And drank the best Tequila ever made. It was all well worth putting pounds back on. I do miss the dreams from the Chantix though. They were kick ass and my night life has gone back to be being dull, flat, and boring. I really enjoy virtual reality dreaming and will have to look for some food I can eat before bed that will kick things up a notch.
I have baby goats due in 11 days and can't wait. Only wish they had come along while Lydia was here. Although she was blessed and got to witness the birth of twin goats while we were at my friend's house. (Sometimes the Universe really does listen when you ask for something.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home