Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ying is selfish!

Yang made the comment that I have not blogged about our adventures. You would think that I would immediately run to the computer and start blogging away as that is my typical behavior when anything even remotely exciting transpires. As if there were ever any doubt, I am a damn selfish person. I don't always like to share. I do subscribe to the love is a shiny penny philosophy (give it away and you'll have so many). I just want to hoard the details of our visit. They are mine damn it!

Dear Yang,

The only thing wrong with our visit was that it was too short. I must admit that as excited as I was to see you again, I worried that I would some how fail to provide enough entertaining moments for you. I should not have worried, I do not think that there was a dull moment.

I ran to her and threw my arms around her, yes everyone was looking at us. It could have been that they were thinking that we were loony, but I would like to think that it was a heart warming scene and they just wished that someone would greet them like that.

The wonderful thing about hugging her is that no one lets go first.

We laughed, we walked arm and arm.

We gazed at the stars.

We drank a little, and ate a little too much.

I met her family and they are lovely each and every one of them. Yang's grandchildren are possibly not children at all but adults with very small bodies and a fantastic sense of humor. Those kids were funny and so loving. Janelle is doing a fabulous job with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home