Saturday, December 15, 2007

Everyones's favorite drunk blogging

The wind is speaking to me, I have no idea what it is saying but it is speaking. Whipping about making my hair a tangle, it's cool. It's all good. I am the only one up. It's just me and my Margarita. Nothing is complicated everything is good. I am ultimately alone but I do not mind my own company. Last week A said that he would like to give everyone the feeling of peace that he had sitting on under his back porch, under his trees. I concur, well said A. If everyone could get it that would be a most excellant thing. I spent the morning with lil B. I have missed that child, she has a wonderful spirit, she keeps playing the hand that life has dealt her. We went shopping, I couldn't help but to spoil her. Someone needs to. I want to get a two by four and knock her father upside the head. He doesn't know what he is missing. I may see him tommorrow. Once again I will plea her case but he won't give a damn. I am going to lay it on the line tomnorrow. I am going to say hey you selfish fucking prick are you going to be part of your daughters life or not, She is waiting for you to love her. It is a sad scenario to witness and I cannot help to relate to her. I don't think H has it in him. He is too damn stupid to see that she is the best thing that has ever happened to him. I can't believe that I ever called him a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home