Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some times I think that God just likes to fuck with me. Other times I think why would God even bother there are so many other things God could be doing with time. I am feeling greatful today. I see God in everything and everyone, in each experience comical and tragic. I see God's hand, in everything. I see how I try to manipulate situations but then have absolutely no affect on the outcome. People, passions, and places will fade in and out of your life but God is constant. It's a fact, God is not a control freak, just sits back and watches it all unfold the way God knows it will. Maybe when things get a little slow God makes it happen. Allen says that he thinks that God is forcing humanity to play out the same story till we get it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home