Monday, March 17, 2008

Ying's philosophy du 'jour

Okay I'm crying uncle. The universe wins, I get it God. You are the almighty and I am an insignificant little ant. I would not be lying if I said that I get everything that I personally ask God for. By personally I mean any selfish little detail that I invite into my life appears but only in such a way that would make me question why it was I requested it in the first place. Ha, I guess the jokes on me. No God is not too busy to grant my small selfish requests you must remember that God is God, omnipotent and all powerful. I asked God why it is that hurt and suffering is allowed since I am sure that millions are praying for the end of it and to that God answered that this is a free will issue. (Generally being God, God tends to stays out of issues involving free will.) So war involves collective free will, I get it. That's my Godspiel for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home