Sunday, December 07, 2008

Random Ramblings

The play was nice and L got a chance to meet up with her drama friends afterwards. Then we went to Kohls so L could expand her wardrobe. Unfortunately Flour Bluff High was having some type of semiformal dance at the restaurant nearby and L the drama queen that she is just starts acting completely traumatized by this. I told her that he wasn't there. She asked me how I knew and I told her that I was using my psychic powers. She then informed me that I have limited psychic ability (which was really her nice way of saying that my predictions suck) and that if I thought that he wasn't there then that meant that he probably definately was. "Okay then" I said, "Maybe he is but just imagine how much he is embarressing her right now." She will probably break up with him tomorrow. Then L got in the spirit and said I'm sure she is quite impressed with his animal impressions and is probably thinking, why exactly did I get my hair done for this?
I am missing the hell out of my husband, I am ill equipped to deal with moody daughter. I just miss him period. I would rather he were here.
I am waiting to hear back from brother so I can figure out when our vacation will be this summer. I don't miss California anymore.I remember when I first moved her 13 years ago I missed it like crazy. Everything was better in CA, but now I am anchored here. As K always says I didn't lose anything in CA. CA is biased against CA because he ran away at 17 to follow his first lover.He can't remember her name but he does remember that he loathes CA. Might have had something to do with the fact that he lived in Fresno and was poor as dirt. That is just a guess though. I want to take the kids to Disneyland more than I actually want to see my parents. I am really looking forward to seeing my brothers brood. He is crazy enough to have 4 kids also and they are all beautiful. They are a stark contrast to my lot, all with dark hair, skin, and eyes.
If the dates aren't right to see my brother I really want to take the kids to the Redwood Forest. I just know that they would all be blown away by it and at the higher elevations there is snow year around. The boys will really dig that. Heck I will really dig that, snow nice to play in not to live in.
I have managed not to use the heater this year, okay so maybe only because I have been too lazy to call the repair man. I'll have to do it before next weekend when our guests arrive. No more random ramblings at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home